On 6th of may which is 0n wednesday out came a very cute baby and my eyes started to crack and fated.She was so cute I can,t turn my head away but the sad part is she was crying.So now I have to look after her and the best part is that in the hospital I get to eat some yummy porridge.Now the best very best I can help which will stop making her cry sometimes.After we came home I want to start kissing her and playing with her.When a few days later I make my family nick name ( The 's' Gang whooo -hoo wee) and we make our family song # every where we go people want to know who we are we are the 's' gang whooo-hoo wee yeah baby.
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Syra from ummi tummy
On 6th of may which is 0n wednesday out came a very cute baby and my eyes started to crack and fated.She was so cute I can,t turn my head away but the sad part is she was crying.So now I have to look after her and the best part is that in the hospital I get to eat some yummy porridge.Now the best very best I can help which will stop making her cry sometimes.After we came home I want to start kissing her and playing with her.When a few days later I make my family nick name ( The 's' Gang whooo -hoo wee) and we make our family song # every where we go people want to know who we are we are the 's' gang whooo-hoo wee yeah baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment