i just always wanted a watch because I can tell the time.like 1030, half pace 10 you know right and maybe more i think.my father buy i,t for me because I order i,t and i like the colour the colou is blue a bit good for me and yellow the brightest colour i,t was 9.99 pound. I awlays where i,t but today I forget to where i,t.i,t got a twister that can change the time.Also a brand their is a name says Lorus that is call a watch maker.
Monday, 29 December 2008
a brand new watch
i just always wanted a watch because I can tell the time.like 1030, half pace 10 you know right and maybe more i think.my father buy i,t for me because I order i,t and i like the colour the colou is blue a bit good for me and yellow the brightest colour i,t was 9.99 pound. I awlays where i,t but today I forget to where i,t.i,t got a twister that can change the time.Also a brand their is a name says Lorus that is call a watch maker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow!! It is wonderful watch!! Kids love to wear this kind of stylish watches!!
Post a Comment